Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Taylor doing Kayla's Make-up for TCC
.
Taylor Baby... My little Tater-Tot. I also have been known to call her buggy-tater instead of "Potato Bug"... She assures me this are not appealing or endearing... But they are my nicks for her. She is growing up.
.
Brittany affectionately calls her "Sider-Bug."
.
Tonight she was sitting on the porch talking on the phone when I arrived home from church. I walked right on by with the phone in my ear as well. I was talking to Mary. Taylor came in a few seconds later.
"Who are you talking to?" She whispered in an excited tone.
.
I told her it was Mary.
.
"I have something to tell you." Again an excited, hushed tone came from her mouth.
.
I smiled and nodded.
.
She then whispered, "I am going to be a missionary to Uganda."
.
ME: "Uh, Mary. I have to go Taylor just told me that she is going to be a missionary to Uganda."
I hung up, asked her when and she said... "Hopefully in a year and a half."
Then I gave her some Scripture and she told me the entire story. How she watched these videos on the internet about Children in Uganda. Then she began to pray if God wanted her to go He would have to tell her because she wasn't going if she wasn't sure. Then tonight all she could do was think of the testimony of a particular boy. She then said the pastor at the church kept saying "Remember me...Remember me...Remember me..." She said she was just weeping and went down for prayer. Then she kept crying out to God for Him to speak to her and suddenly she felt like she had a fire in her belly. She said she felt all shaky, on fire and was sweating but she knew she was being filled with the Holy Spirit. She said she kept crying and crying... She knew what she was supposed to do. She left this house last night an uncertain teenager and came home a woman of God with a fire in her heart to serve the nations.
.
Glory to God... Prayers would be appreciated.
I've got to go anoint her with oil and pray over her a blessing for her ministry call.






1 comment:

Lora said...

Glory, glory, hallelujah! I rejoice with you Michelle!