Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Newness!

So, I'm the newbie at the office. First day in the office as Pastor Angie's Assistant... I met several wonderful, smiling faces today - and ran into a few familiar ones as well. It was an exciting day - half of it anyway. Highlight... The Key Fob (I feel so official) and the people! :)

The other half - well, let's just say being shocked and pinned and needled is no fun at all. I had an EMG today. The results - Negative for nerve damage. Looks like my MRI came back better than expected. I'll get the official results on Thursday.

How's life with you? Obviously I'm in a season of Newness... What about you?

Well, I'm off to bed... If you are reading my blog then check out www.angiewyatt.com tomorrow. She is a fabulous woman of God who is jumping in the blog pool with both feet! Love you guys.







1 comment:

GodsSunflower said...

Hey Michelle! Congrats on your new job! And congrats that the tests are coming out negative so far! (it is good, isn't it?) I hope you can figure all this out. Love ya, girl! <3