Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Up Early... A day in the Life!

Rolled out of bed at 5:00 AM.

Scott and I mused and meditated on an email I got yesterday while on our way to the yard where he parks his work truck. It was a snapshot of a fifth grade Christian School assignment. The teacher asked her students to watch television commercials and come up with 20 that they could use to reflect things about God.

My favorite was "God is like Hallmark... He cares enough to send the very best." :)

So... Now I sit here with dye - I mean "wash" in my hair working on "root issues" if you catch my meaning, and writing a nonsense post about a day in the life of me.

This week is a big week work wise. We have somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 people at our Southlake campus becoming equipped to help others seek Freedom in Christ while discovering some things about their own freedom along the way.

IT IS AMAZING! I have had the oddest thing happen as a result. Each day as I come home and rest from the responsibilities of such an undertaking, I feel like I've been in a hand to hand combat scene. My leg is sore like someone kicked it - my shoulder feels like it is knocked out of joint... Is it possible I feel physically what others are experiencing spiritually?

I don't know, but when I pray --- It goes away. AMAZING.

Well, I need to go and rinse out my root adjuster. I'll catch you on the flip side.








No comments: