Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tragedy Strikes - Please Pray...

Dear Friends,

My heart is so grieved as a young family is grieving the death of their 23 month old daughter tonight. She fell into the family pool around four o'clock yesterday afternoon. Her mother found her and pulled her out, but she was unresponsive when the paramedics arrived. She died around 9:20 last night. The family is a member of my church and the funeral is going to be tomorrow evening. Will you please remember this young family in your prayers? It is so devestating. Pray for those who will come. They are expecting 600-1200 people to attend.

Anyway, that is all I have tonight. I as the Psalmist said, am sure I will once again see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Blesssings dear one.

2 comments:

jennyhope said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is awful. I am so sick over this. I will be praying. Please update. I cant even imagine. I am so sorry.

Unknown said...

Jenny,

I know, I feel the same way. Especially since my oldest child passed away two years ago. The prayer of my heart this past year has been that there would be no more children taken... I know that is unrealistic, but it is the truest desire of my heart. I will post more after the funeral. Just pray.

Thank you and blessings,
Michelle