Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

El Shaddai - Face Down Before Him


I will be back later to post the meat of my message and my word study. I have been overwhlemed with a writing challenge and some things God has shown me today about a particular writing project that has stalled out for me. No Excuses. The post will be complete today. However, I just want to ask you to read the Scripture references (Genesis 17:1-18, Psalm 92) and ask yourself:

How has God revealed Himself and His power and might in such a way as it put me face down before Him?

Please post your responses. Feel free to take this question to your own blog and provide a link back to this discussion.

I will return soon with a final word on El Roi and a new Word on El Shaddai! God Almighty!

1 comment:

twinkle said...

Too many to count...but how He totally carried me through my divorce. It was like I was in ICU and He was the doctor who stayed by my bedside until I could make it. Truly...I'm still facedown when I think of how tender He was to me.