Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Friday, February 8, 2008

ShoutLife


Hey all... I wanted to tell you about a great Christian networking site - like Myspace and Facebook, but for Christians. I have a Shoutlife and it comes highly recommended by my new author friend (she has published 17 books). I don't know if any of you are game, but if you want to check it out ---- try the link above. You can access my shoutlife page here. You have to be a member to participate, but I just thought I would share.
.
By the by, I made my own background over there. I wonder if I can get someone to turn it into a layout for blogger! I love it - full of Edgar Degas' portraits of ballet dancers.
Blessings and Love Siestas and Blog-Family!


1 comment:

twinkle said...

Love your site! I left you an award on my blog...come visit!