Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAG! You're It!

My Friend, Twinkle, tagged me for a fun MEME that goes like this...
.
I am to post 6 unimportant things about myself, and then tag 6 other people.
.
But first, the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. (In my case, that would be *-*TWINKLE*-* )
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
.
Here are my 6 unimportant things:
.
1. I hate my fifth grade picture...
If I had a copy of it well, I'd show you but I burned the thing - it didn't even look like me.
.
2. My hair has not been anything close to my natural color for at least five years now.
.
3. I laugh out loud and a lot at grief support group. And if I sit by my friend, Mary, (we've been grieving our sons for almost the same number of months - she is 2 months further along than I am) we laugh doubly loud! We are not allowed to sit together much! Imagine...
.
4. I do NOT watch AMERICAN IDOL... I know... I know... its almost sacrilegious... but, I just can't do it. SOOOOO.... I Read All About It On Other People's Blogs... Here's a shout out to Boo Mama and Fry Daddy who keep me totally up to date on the whole American Idol issue!
.
5. I rarely, if ever listen to SECULAR MUSIC! On 9/11 we listened to the reports at work on a local Christian Radio Station all day, I switched the station in our truck that afternoon and found that when I tried to switch it back... I could not really stand to listen to what was there!
.
6. Last but not least... I'm an OLDEST child. So, I was the test-child... yes, it is true so if you were wondering --- most of my problems are experimental! LOL!
.
.
Okay... All-the... All-the... Oxen Free! (Just Kidding!)
So TAG! You're now it...
2. Bodacious Boomama (I was gonna' say Audacious but it don't start with a B)
.
Thanks Twinkle for including me in this fun bloggy game of tag! All I ask is if I tagged you, please keep this going by Tagging 6 More... Be Blessed and have FUN!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Camera Digital,

I tried to check out your blog, but found the links did not work. Will you post again?

Blessings.

lori said...

I PROMISE I will do this....
I have some very RANDOM things to put out there about myself....but give me some TIME girl....I've got TOO many irons in the fire...but I PROMISE I will do it!!

It was my 4th grade pic that is a disaster....the kids won't let me burn it..they say that it should remind me that I look BETTER old!
HA!! love them!
great list!!
thanks for the tag!!
lori

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I'll do it soon on my blog...
but here's a quick overview
#1 - My parents and brother never went to high school.
#2 - We spoke sign language in our home growing up.
#3 - Half of my children live in other countries.
#4 - One of my children is at The World Cup in Korea tonight competing for the U.S.
#5 - I had too many bike accidents in college and campus police took my bike away from me.
#6 - I grew up in New Orleans where you suck the heads of crawfish and swallow raw oysters whole.

Unknown said...

Fun Stuff Ladies... Fun Stuff... I am praying for you all! Blessings.

Susan said...

Hey Michelle,

Hey, thanks for thinking of me! I'll do this this weekend.

You're a blessing!!