Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update: Names of God Study

Hey Sweet Sisters... I want to thank you for staying with me on my sporadic schedule these last few months. I also want you to know I will be moving my post to Thursdays. With my new class and prepping for it the first three days of the week, I find myself cheating you out of the time that I feel it requires to develop these Names of God posts. So tomorrow's post will be up long before the sun... Check back and see.

You are a blessing to me, and I so appreciate you. If you have not read last week's name of God post, "Ish - Our Bridegroom" then please do so. It is lengthy but so full of my testimony of God's great and amazing love for us.

Blessings.

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for your faithfulness. Thanks too for keeping us posted. Life takes precedence! God bless you!