Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Absence

I feel like I've neglected this blog forever now. Only finding time to post a few extemporaneous posts about the elections, letters to Presidents and patriotic type stuff. But, God has been working on my heart. And I will be back very soon. I promise.

I've been on my face in prayer a lot, fasting some, and being available for my family as my husband returned from Houston the last week of October! Yea! He is finally home. ;)

Blessings all around. If you stop in leave me a note and let me know what is going on in your world!

Blessings.

3 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Glad your hubby is back...stop by my place and see what I am up to...lots of various things as God too works in my heart through my daily life as wife, mother and teacher. Enjoy hubby time! Blessings to you!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Good Grief .... Husbands ALWAYS come before blogging. ;-)
...and I'm understanding completely the prayer and fasting.

I was thinking the other day... I am not an historian -- but has the USA ever witnessed a sitting president come to salvation in Jesus Christ? What an incredible chapter that would be in American history.

I have both my children praying everyday for Mr Obama's salvation.

The only thing that will change a man's thinking (and in this case, the future of a country) is a changed HEART.

Only God can change a heart.

God moves when HIS people pray.

~esthermay

Susan said...

Hey sweet Michelle,

Oh, I'm so blessed your hubby is finally HOME!! YES...

Sounds like God's been speaking to you, I'll look forward to hearing all about it.

I've been busy, our house is under major reconstruction from Gustav.

Hopefully just another week of the mess and madness.

Just wanted to check up on you.

Blessings my sweet friend♥