Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today...

As I stepped out into the early afternoon breeze to drive my eldest to the polling place to cast her first ballot in any election... The gray stormy sky with rolling clouds introduced a sharp breeze... Do you hear it.... The rustling in the leaves... Lift them up! Lift them up! Let's keep praying. Let's keep praying.

Lord God, route the enemy, show us Your glory! Blessings.

1 comment:

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

9:31pm CST --
My heart is sinking. . .
Emotion is stuck in my throat. I've prayed - prayed - prayed - prayed. It rises in me and gets stuck right there in my neck. So I just shrug my shoulders and go back upstairs to watch Disney Movies with my precious one. It's them I vote for today: Their future.
My heart is sinking. . .
We must continue to pray for our leaders. . . And if it is BO, He needs it. OH! He needs it.

". . . prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men. . . for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the TRUTH.
1 Timothy 2:1-4

This is my prayer. That he will come to know truth!