Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just the facts...

In the last week people from the following countries have visited my blog:

Iraq

Western Cape, Africa

Canada

England

Mexico

In the last week people from these cities/ states have visited my blog:

Barrington, Illinois
Athens, Georgia
Beaverton, Oregon
Springfield, Missouri
Dallas, Texas
Mentor, Ohio
Salt Lake City, Utah
St. Clair, Pennsylvannia
Canton, Georgia
Buffalo, New York
Great Falls, Montana
Chicago, Illinois
Haltom City, Texas
Ford City, Pennsylvania
Orange Park, Florida
St. Paul, Minnesota
Lake Elsinore, California
Fenton, Michigan
Harker Heights, TX
South Haven, Minnesota
Plano, Texas
Fort Meyers, Florida
New York State

The following search topic has most directed people to Because I Love You :

God as our husband, Name of God Ish (6)

Other Topical searches included:

Mildred Cooper Chapel Wedding Blog
Yahweh rophe pronunciation
HEBREW CONSIDER RA’AH
Nissi Etymology
Psalm 62, Yahweh Tsuri
God is our husband
Michelle Bentham
Because I love you

They arrived through Google, Blogger, Facebook, and the BlogHer Publishing Network links from other blogs and by direct feed.

So here is what I’m asking you to do… If you arrive on this blog by some sort of search engine or link would you kindly leave a comment on this post telling us a few things:

Your first name

Age

Who/What directed your attention to this blog

What you found while you were here and if it was helpful, useful, entertaining, etc.

Where you are from…

Just fun, and interesting Trivia to let me know you've stopped by!  




No comments: