Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Beyond the Journey Home

Ezekiel's Cherubim
Somewhere beyond our last breath and our immediate arrival a great anticipation occurs. The angels wings are flapping wildly and the glory of the Lord is shining ever so brightly. The gates are polished and the news is spread, another Saint is coming in. Family and friends, some known and unknown gather just outside of Glory's Gate. They anticipate and celebrate - they cheer and laugh and shout for joy as praises rise for our Great and Mighty Lord...
.
Beyond the journey home there is a great destiny, a life to live beyond existence where pain and agony cease and ecstatic joy begin! A life truly in the Spirit as we stand in the presence of our loved ones who have gone before and before the Savior we have loved so long. A life lived out not just renewed, but restored, revived - truly REBORN! Revelation 22 speaks to me so beautifully...
.
"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

.
"The angel said to me, 'These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.'
.
"'Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.'
.
"'Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
.
'Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city...
.
'I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for th churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.'
.
"The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!' and let him who hears say, 'Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
.
"He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
"The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen."
(Revelation 22:1-7, 12-17, 20-21 NIV)

No comments: