Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

IMPORTANT: Names of God Bible Study

Hey friends,

I wanted to update you about the Names of God Bible Study. If you have been regularly tuning into my posts, please know that I am seeing this through. However, last week God gave me the entire outline to my in-depth study on Grief which begged sorting. And, I have added to my writing group meeting each week a meme writing challenge "In Other Words." All of this to say I kindly beg your forgiveness for overbooking Tuesdays and so I ask that you check my Names of God post on Wednesdays of Each Week in the future. I will change the information in the original post and pray that you will continue to walk this path with me. It is a blessing to me and I have so appreciated those of you who are participating. Thanks a bundle and have a blessed evening.

Love ya'll,
Michelle

No comments: