Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rated E - for Excellent

Thank YOU! Twinkle for the "excellent" award! I appreciate the honorable mention!

I would like to pass this award along:

Amy B - who organizes a meme I love to be a part of on Tuesdays - "In Other Words." She also posts thoughtful and insight-filled posts. I read and especially was touched by her post about Britney Spears. She has a heart for people and sharing Christ with them.

Lena Nelson Dooley - a fellow church member of mine who I met this week and she has blessed me so much already. She is a Christian/Inspirational novelist and she does author interviews at her blogspot with free book give-aways. She has many books in publication. You can learn more about Lena at her website. She is an amazing and genuine woman of God who has a heart to help others who are called to share God through the medium of fiction. Blessings, Lena.

and dear, sweet Celly B - she is a young woman with a heart for God. She is precious, I tell you and I just love the honesty and the authenticity in her posts. She is a beautiful woman of God.

Blessings freinds... I pass this along to so many others, but felt God wanted me to point you to these three women today! I pray you are blessed. Feel free to copy this award and pass it on to others. You are dear sweet sister friends to me and I love you all.

2 comments:

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Thank you for the award and mention of my web site and blog. I know you liked reading the advice to new authors. You might like to read some of the other interviews. There's been a lot of excellent advice in them.

Celly B said...

Michelle,
Thank you so much for the award, but even more so for your kind comments. I am sick today, and you have made my day! Thanks for the encouragement!