Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Friday, March 27, 2009

P. S. On Second Thought...

I have elected to only state the obvious. Our Democratic led Legislative Branch of the government is a RUNAWAY JURY at this point. They slipped off the far edge of reason and are now selling us to the highest bidder... Look out world, Here We Come. Now. All of that said... Perhaps the Liberal minded will not be able to vote on pressing issues since their arms will be in casts from working so hard to pat themselves on the back for WHAT?

It's all I have to say... Kangaroo Court. Anyone see Captain Kangaroo lately?




3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I read both this and your previous post and all I can say is that I stand in prayer and wherever I can voice my concerns I do.

Our President/Government and Nation must turn to Biblical principles if they are to survive and thrive. This world has turned its back on GOD -- rejecting and disrespecting HIM at every angle -- putting self interests and "choice" above all else and that is why we've seen and continue to see a huge moral DECLINE all around us.

The Bible is clear -- "Blessed is the nation whose GOD is the LORD"! All politicians give their speeches and close out with "God bless America" I ask myself often, "When is America going to bless God?" They use His name but do not bow before Him. They call on His name when hell rises up like the tragedies of 911 but then dismiss HIM in every other way.

We (the Christians) must PRAY PRAY PRAY for God made it clear and set the mandate for us in 2 Chronicles 7:13-14

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 (New International Version)

13 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.


Thank you for speaking your heart and let us continue to PRAY. God bless and keep you.

luvmy4sons said...

I am so glad that it is MY God who is in control of it all. That is where I rest. Whew! Let's pray without ceasing on this matter.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Smells like Revelation Chapter 18 to me . . . . . . .