Pages

Welcome!

Just a quick note to let you know I've moved my blog to the following address:

http://www.michellebenthamcreates.com

Please visit me at REDEEMED...RESTORED...RELEASED: One Woman's Story of Living Free to read more about what God is doing in my life and how He is working those things to set me free. Thanks so much for following, visiting, reading all about it and supporting me as you have done so many times these last few years. If you follow my other blogs, the posts from all three of my blogs are going to be transferred to the new digs for one big blog about our journey to restoration and freedom in Christ.

Monday, January 18, 2010

A royal adventure...

Moments ago I posted on FB that I was off to work... That's when it hit me! [[If you are laughing at that mental picture... I would appropriately be bowled over with laughter as well!!]]

Work is a fairly odd description for what I do. Yes, there are moments when, overwhelmed by tasks, I will exclaim: "I feel like my head is about to explode."

However, most of the time... Like yesterday morning, for instance... The entire thing is a truly Grand Royal Adventure.

So tell me... What is it like to be a royal child, a prince or princess, in the family - the Court of the Most High King of all Creation?

What is it you would set out to do today that others might say, "Impossible!" to, but you would say, "Am I not the God of all Flesh, is anything too hard for Me?" (Jeremiah 32:37, my memory)

I lived in common fear for such a long time that when I received freedom over my fears, (and there have been many) I bought a refrigerator magnet that states: "DO ONE THING THAT SCARES YOU EVERYDAY!"

Not because I want to be frightened into the hereafter, but because I want to never limit what God can do in my life based on fear. He truly is the God of all Flesh and there is nothing too hard for Him.

Even getting this former 'fraidy cat to jump off the ledge of my safe environments into the world of Grand Adventure!

Guatemala Here I Come! (Well... I'm working up to that. But soon...Very Soon...) First, I would have to get my passport and shots. Still... It is on my list.

Yesterday, my grand adventure took me into a place where I felt His heartbeat and wrote out the rhythm of those beats in verse. Today, the sky's the limit... That is His Kingdom Come is really the limit. So, I'm open. "God, what do you want to do today?"

What are you venturing to do today?





No comments: